After several Fulton County, Ga., poll monitors testified last year that boxes of mail-in ballots for Joe Biden looked liked they’d been run through a photocopy machine, state investigators quietly broke the seal on one suspicious box and inspected the hundreds of votes it contained for signs of fraud, RealClearInvestigations has learned exclusively.
All nominations are voted online by the readers. Only one vote per IP address is recorded during the polling period. Poll closes at 8 a.m. Thursday morning and the winner will be announced in that day's print edition.
- BF cheer team
- BF volleyball team sweeps Red Cloud 3-0
- Everett: ‘We were in the wrong’
- Fast-moving storm to drop snow on Northern Hills
- Cammack: Sealing of court case not an attempt to hide
- 80 homeschooled students fall off Spearfish school’s radar
- Meade County Commission turn thumbs down to wind farm
- Three people injured in two vehicle crash on I-90
- Solitario Zinc Corp. begins gold exploration in Northern Hills
- La Niña says: Cold wet winter could be coming our way